Wednesday, August 25

Hints of Fall


I have the urge to cook. No....bake. I bought my sister a cookbook for her birthday last year...forgot what it was called, but its like down-home-Southern-baking. There is this blueberry pie in there called "Make You Wanna Slap Yo' Mama Blueberry Pie." It's a mouthful, but boy, would I enjoy a mouthful of that right now!

I've only made this pie myself once, and it was SO good! I want to make it, but I don't want to eat it (at least not all by myself, because I'm sure I would!) Maybe I could pick my favorite co-worker of the week and bake them whatever I'm craving to bake!

I'm also dying to make guacamole! Never done it. And baked brie would be fun!

My Aunt from Rockwall plays the French Horn (like me!) :) So tonight I'm going to go to my first orchestra rehearsal at First Baptist Rockwall! SO EXCIED to play again...but I feel bad for whoever will hear me! It'll be okay though...I think my Aunt went like 20 years without playing...its just been since April for me!

I'll take orders for Blueberry pies and ship them anywhere nationwide. No- better idea...come visit me and you'll get a FREE blueberry pie! And guacamole (but I won't make you eat them together).

No comments:

Post a Comment