Thursday, December 30

My return to the blogosphere

Sorry for my absence. I know I'm probably the Ginch-iest Christian there is so I avoided blogging over Christmas. I know I'd go off on some rant about commercializing a sacred day and how I don't see any significance in Christmas trees or ornaments and that would just have ruined everyone's Christmas.


The UPS man came to visit yesterday and I was stupid enough to answer the door looking like a mess and a half! SO EMBARRASSING! I thought I could hide behind the door and just take the package, but nope...I had to sign for it! UGH...I won't even describe how awful I looked. You'd be scarred.

Tomorrow is NYE. Last NYE I was standing directly under Big Ben with my buddies Hannah and Andrew...in the cold...for 3 hours. Then we floated (yes....floated because our feet never touched the ground) in a crowd in the snow 1.25 miles to Victoria Station. That was a year to remember. 2010 was a year to remember in genearl. Graduation...sister getting married...moving to a new city, starting a new job, living by myself for the first time. Big changes. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings! (I'll try not to let the fact that I hate odd numbers get to me this year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment