Now, all of a sudden, trendy models are wearing them and they're lining the front rows at DSW. The big questions now...can I pull it off without looking like A. a dork or B. an old lady.
WHAT in the world do you wear this with? I need help! I think wearing it with pants would defeat the purpose of it being such a great shoe, but would it look stupid with a skirt? How do those J. Crew models do it? If I dressed like a J. Crew model, I would get starred at and laughed at all day. Where do these girls live that they can dress like that?! Have you seen the silver sequence pants?! HAHA, who wears that? Come on! (Sorry...love J. Crew...they just put the most RANDOM stuff on their models...)
Back to the bootie. I tried on this one...So comfy and pretty cute. But I'm serious about needing help! Can any REAL person really wear these in a REAL work setting where people wear normal clothes? Just wondering if this is a bandwagon worth jumping on this season.
Hayles, what did I tell you about having ESP? I just bought my first pair of booties yesterday, with some hesitation! After trying them on with some outfits at home, I'm hooked. Now I've got my eye on a second pair that I'm tempted to get! You CAN wear them with pants, although I think they're best with skinny jeans/pants. I'd opt to wear them with skirts or dresses! Leggings with a long tunic would be perfect too. DO IT! You can always return them if you get home and change your mind.
ReplyDelete-Lizzle, your wannabe fashion advisor