I had this terrible dream.
I was sitting at work and all of sudden my coworkers started making fun of me and my blog. My blog? What kind of a nerd has a blog? Oh, wait a minute. I do.
I'm not sure why it threw me off, I mean, I do write embarrassing stuff but its not that bad, and I don't write about all the horrible work K**** C**** *shoutout* gives me.
....Then I realized it wasn't a dream. It was for real.
More shoutouts to all my co-workers who get my RSS feeds. Y'all really should be more open about being creepy.
I'm blaming Hannah. She made me get a blog, and she made me get Twitter, but I never really use that either. I seriously thought it was just Hannah, my mom and granddad (and sometimes Liz) who read it.
Now I can't be as funny and embarrassing now that I know people who judge me *another Kevin shoutout* read it.
That Kevin guy sounds like a jerk. Whew! Good thing you aren't taking anything to heart and blowing the whole thing out of proportion. And doesn't Kevin lead social media efforts at your job? Why would he call blogging lame or make fun of you for doing that? Oh wait, he didn't... Remind me to rib you for: (1) using first and last names in your post (definite no no); and (2) blaming people for reading your public blog. Nerd.
ReplyDelete1. I think blogs are nerdy.
ReplyDelete2. Yeah...I blew it out of proportion, but look, my blog is still here.
3. Don't refer to yourself in the 3rd person. Its weird.
can u start a sub-section of your blog where you post pics of some of the fashion violations you force the team to endure daily? would be nice if the rest of the world can see how you wear 17 diff colors at once. it's like walking into a kaleidoscope.
ReplyDeletei think it'd be funnier if you took creepy candid pics of my horrible outfits and started your own blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, Hayles! HR violation x1000000000
ReplyDelete