Monday, July 19

My newest guilty pleasure...

I've never been a big fan of Cheez-its. They kind of go in the same category as Twizzlers....I just don't like them, except when that one kid brings a bulk of them to camp and its the only thing to eat in the cabin at 10pm when you're starving after that flag football tournament.

BUT I discovered the Cheez-its to DIE for! Well...maybe not, but I actually like them and I down a box like no body's business (no, really, don't ask. It's not your business). The DUOZ Cheez-its with Parmesan and Sharp Cheddar in the same box! KILLER! Try them! (And someone go tell Cheez-its to send me a check for giving them a MAJOR plug to my audience of....5? haha).

I finally did it! I registered for my rowing classes! Two weeks in September I'm taking rowing classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights! I'm pumped! I missed the July registration date, and I'm busy one of the weekends they're having the lessons in August, so September it is! It will be perfect rowing weather (I hope. I honestly don't know what perfect rowing weather is, but I'm going to love it!). I also just got a membership at 24 Hour Fitness (wow, I'm doing quite a lot of name dropping today), so I get start swimming again! I haven't been able to run since April because my stupid knee is busted with tendonitis. It sticks....bad. But luckily I love to swim and it won't bother my knee! Again, I'm pumped because I get to swim off all those Cheez-its!! (P.S. Props to whoever decided to put that hyphen in "Cheez-its"....who wants a cheese ZIT!?)


No comments:

Post a Comment