Surprised? You shouldn't be.
I'm in the league more for the friends than the game. My teammates are cool, but every now and then they make me go up to bat. They told me to go to Center-Left (Isn't that an oxymoron...center but left?) Dad, I wish you would've helped bring out my inner athlete a little earlier in my life, because I'm having trouble finding her now.
I found Center Left, which was luckily in between 2 boys who did all the real work for me. I caught the ball once, unfortunately it wasn't an out, but I quickly got it out of my hands!
My team (Team Nameless) lost. 2-8 I think. We have room for improvement...for sure. It should be fun. I need to perfect my bunt (or just my kick in general. I got out both times I was up to bat).
I'm exhausted...we had a 9:00 game so now it's way past my bedtime!
(Kickball lessons welcomed!)
No comments:
Post a Comment