Let's start small:
1. Talking to Hannah on Skype any minute now.
2. Friday (tomorrow). Let me clarify- whatever time it will be when I leave work. I've worked 11.5 hour days the past 2 days.
3. Hanging out with my 11-year old cousin this weekend.
4. Seeing the Rangers win tomorrow's game and go on to the WORLD SERIES!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!
5. ...this event I'm working on to be OVER (next Thursday).
6. ...going to BIRMINGHAM 2 weeks from today and getting to see my London Ladies and celebrate Cait's engagement and see my sister and any other old friends I can possibly squeeze into a weekend.
7. ...there's something the next week but it's a surprise, so I'll let the suspense kill you and maybe I'll blog about it.
8. NOVEMBER 19TH- I have tickets to go see the WEEPIES!!!! *sigh*...can't WAIT
9. December 18th I'm going to Nashville for Caitlin & Preston's wedding and all the London girls will be together for the first time since....well...maybe since we were in London together, but for sure not since Spring 2009.
10. The next big Anthropologie sale :)
No comments:
Post a Comment