In attempt to gear up for the Nov. 19th WEEPIES concert I will share a piece of Weepies-wonderfulness with you! This song "I Was Made for Sunny Days" hooked me on the Weepies. I first heard it on July 6th (because I was introduced to KXT on July 5th). It's such a happy song.
All happy songs take me back to London- my happy place. One day I'll go back and walk through Regents Park and stop by to see John at La Liason just around the corner from the Gloucester flower shop. Maybe when I retire I'll go buy that flower shop next to the Gloucester tube stop :)
I wonder how Thomas Eddison feels about Anthro selling his invention for $98. I mean...really? Is it the actual lightbulb or just the wiring that costs $98? Oh, but wait, for only $40 more (or 2 monthly payments of $19.99), you can add a variation of wire framing around this lightbulb.
I am very fascinated by light fixtures and lamps (not so much these) but I DO like the Tea Time chandelier and the Eat, Drink, and Be Merry chandelier.


No comments:
Post a Comment