I love Fall...I do, but there are 2 things I HATE about it getting cold.
1. Getting a cold. I woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling great. I bounced out of bed, was going to get to work early....things were going great. By 9 I just couldn't think straight and I was so tired. Throughout the day my head started hurting more, my throat got dry, and somehow a billion cotton balls found their way inside my head! I left work a couple hours early to "work from home"...does it count if I dreamt about work??
2. Dry Skin. I only noticed this problem after London but my skin cracks really bad in the winter. Thank goodness for the amazing goodness of Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Lotion!!
I actually went to the grocery store to load up on Zicam, Advil, and Mucinex to try to kick this nasty cold, BUT Bath & Body Works is right next to Tom Thumb! So I got to solve both of my cold weather worries in one trip (well...the cold isn't exactly SOLVED but I should be on the road to recovery).
I have a lot of trouble going into a store and walking out only with what I went in for. For instance: Sunday night I went to Tom Thumb for cheese and milk- that's it. What did I walk out with? Cheese, Milk, Tilapia fillets, yogurt, jello mix and bananas. Today I went in for Zicam and Advil and I got some Reeses too (I'm sick, I deserve them, right?). I went into Bath and Body Works for this Shea Cashmere goodness and I walked out with that AND 3 amazing Holiday scented candles (that I can't actually smell right now because I can't smell anything). I got Homemade Cookies (that I hope doesn't make me crave the actual thing!), Autumn, and Twisted Peppermint.
Love the holiday scents...hate the cold and dry skin!


No comments:
Post a Comment