Wednesday, November 3
All Good Things...
Exciting times are ahead! Now doesn't that sound like an awful fortune cookie? It's true.
Exciting times are now actually because I have a coupon to DSW and I'm craving some boots. I'm so bad! Didn't I mention I have a coupon!?
MY TWO CENTS:
Dear Democrats,
Quit gettin' yo feathers all ruffled because the Republicans have a House majority. You still have the Senate and the President so you're going to be okay.
Dear Republicans,
Don't rub it in the Dem's faces too much. They're sensitive.
I know mid-terms are a big deal, but don't you think we'd realize by now that politics follow a cycle? That's why we call it a "balance of powers." The balance doesn't sit still- it shifts. The Democrats got their turn in '06 which paved the road for Obama to get elected. Now Republicans are taking their turn, and while I can't guarantee anything, don't be too shocked when a Republican gets elected in 2012...just sayin' (but at the gym tonight I saw something on the news about Trump 2012...NO...Donald Trump is not allowed to be my President. That is where I draw the line.)
Everyone take a deep breath. Elections are over, power is changing, but welcome to this horrifically beautiful thing we call a Democracy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment