Monday, June 28

The 2 main reasons I've love my A.P.T so far...

1. I can't hear any annoying and repetitive rap music coming through the walls.

2. It has (to this point at least) been roach free! Really, it's been insect free completely, except for the one microscopic spider I found in the sink that died while I washed my hands.

I'm hoping the insect situation won't change. Today, the exterminator came. I'm assuming this is just routine (and I thank my wonderful apartment complex for this!) because I haven't had any problems to complain about. But don't they spray bait that ATTRACTS the bugs?! I'm not really okay with that. I don't want my now insect-free apartment to be attracting unwanted insects. PLEASE tell me this won't happen before I see my first larger-than-life roach scurry across my kitchen floor! I don't have any shoes I hate enough to kill it with!


I found a great lake that everyone bikes around! I was going to go out there with my bike today after work, but its pouring down rain. There's a sailing clubhouse out on this lake and the boats were SO pretty yesterday when I went out there close to sunset. I want to learn how to sail. I looked into classes....that might be a nice birthday present (wink wink MOM). Ha, I saw they have classes out at Lake Ray Hubbard, maybe I can drag my Rockwall cousins into taking sailing lessons with me! My second option would be to join a rowing team! I always thought the Oxbridge rowers looked so cool. That also requires money, so it can wait a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment