I'm watching the news right now about the gas line explosion in Texas. That was in the county just south of my parents. That's insane, and so sad that it hurt so many people.
One of my coworkers mentioned that area of the metroplex was experiencing some earthquakes and they thought the gas explosion was just a big earthquake. I had no idea north Texas could have earthquakes (I grew up there and I've never felt one!) I mean, we don't even have fault lines in Texas...do we?
Well, I finally have AC in my apartment! It was really hot when we moved in, but I thought that was just because I hadn't officially started paying for the electric bill and we had the door open all day moving in my stuff. I didn't spend much time here between moving in and starting work last week because of the wedding bonanza, but when I started staying at my apt I realized it wasn't going to get any cooler than move in day! The thermostat said it was 80 even though I had it on 70! 80 is still a lot cooler than it is outside, but its far from comfortable!
I sent in a request to fix it, and when I got home from work I could feel cold air coming from under the door! I'm SO happy to have AC! I haven't been able to sleep a whole night because it's so hot I keep waking up! Now I'm not going to want to get out of bed! haha
Tomorrow is Ross Perot's birthday! Happy 79th Birthday Mr. Perot!
p.s. I'm trying to stay signed in to skype all the time, so catch me for a skype date!
So I lied. Today is NOT Mr. Perot's birthday. Its June 27th, but the party is today Woo Hoo! But please keep it secret until 3pm! haha
ReplyDelete