I got tired of having the dirtiest car in the parking lot at work. I've been somewhat good about cleaning out my car every now and then at the gas station when I fill up, but that's just throwing away drinks, gum wrappers, etc. I found my ballet slippers from when I took ballet Spring '09! That's bad.
I vacuumed and detailed the inside with these cleaning and protective wipes I got at Target. WOAH, its incredible! Go get some! Your car will look brand new!
I tried cleaning the outside, and it looked somewhat better than it did before, but there were bugs permanently stuck to my car. (I'm tellin' you... its been awhile!) I wasn't satisfied with my wash job so I took it to the $5 car wash (which I paid for in quarters that were IN my car! hahaha $9.80 total. It would've been more but I've paid for a couple meals with the change in my car! hahaha) After the $5 wash I came home and did what I don't think any other Jordan has ever done. I waxed my car! I can't tell if it really made a difference, but I'm going to make myself believe it did.
I even cleaned off the remnant specks of window paint from when my friends and I decorated our cars for the first day of our Senior year....of HIGH school! HA! So, all that to say, I just can't get over it, and my clean car is a distraction! I'm FAR from being OCD, but I'm afraid my car's cleanliness may be the gateway to my newfound OCDness. Hopefully not. I even bought the "New Car Scent" car fresheners that discretely fit into your air rents. Its just amazing.
Sorry. My car is my new pride and joy. After I finished my cleaning the car kick, I moved on to cleaning the pool. I cleaned out POUNDS of azalea flowers that were covering half the pool. If my new job doesn't work out, I definitely have a promising future in car and pool detailing.
Two years ago when I was buying a swimsuit for my Concepts swimming class, I also bought a bikini on sale as a "one day I'll wear this." Hey, it was on sale! Today, I wore it for the first time. Now, I'm not going to go sporting it to the cool neighborhood pool party or anything, at least not until I'm done with Jillian's shred DVD. No one was around, so why not?! It wasn't that bad. I mean, I'm no Victoria Secret model, but it wasn't a Vicky's swimsuit. Its from Macy's, so I'm allowed to look like a Macy's model (nothing against Macy's models. They just look like normal people.)
Jillian (30 Day Shred) kicked my butt today. Since I'm at home I used the weights we have here, and they're 3 lbs heavier than the ones I've been using. DIE! WOW...I'm in such pain. I do have to admit that I skipped Monday and Friday just because I didn't feel like doing it. Its ok, your body needs rest days, right? Tomorrow I'm moving on to Level 2, and I'll want to die all over again.
After working out, I of course got the urge to bake. I made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies from scratch (recipe on the the back of Nestle Choc. Chip bags). Now I have 4 dozen cookies. What in the world am I going to do with 48 cookies!? HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
So, I changed the look of my blog, but its still under construction. I really wanted a Texas theme, but I can't find Texas anything in any of these free blog deals. I made my own Texas style title banner but I can't figure out how to upload it. So, again, Hannah, I need help. Or I could just settle with the sunflower. Its kind of fun.
Hannah, I don't know if you saw Steph's bridal pics, but you just HAVE to replicate this pic (on right) whenever you get married. It screams Hannah!When I was scrolling through people's blogs yesterday trying to find free backgrounds, I found some pics of my dream house I'll prob add one every now and then, b/c I don't want to overload this post with pictures. I just like the rustic elegance of this living room. Its very "Anthro-ish". Love it!
Ok. I'm all sweaty from working on my car. So off to shower then sit in the driveway and stare at my baby for a while before bed. HA....don't worry. I'm kidding.
I. LOVE. THAT. PICTURE. (I added a book list to my blog if you haven't seen it yet)
ReplyDeleteI did see it! I like it!
ReplyDelete